Tracey's Technology Blog

Technology news and gadget reviews relating to all of the latest consumer electronics products

06 November 2006

10 most harmful health gadgets

Over at PCMag.com they have a round up on the 10 most harmful health gadgets around.

Some of these gadgets are unbelieveable. Expect to see a virtual horse for horse riding (without the horse) and a wireless heart rate device that it controlled by your TV. This works by turning your TV down if your heart rate is not beating fast enough. If you continue to slack, your TV will switch itself off!

I quite like the wireless heartrate device actually, but the other nine are pretty dangerous; don't you agree?! Especially the snorestopper!

Take a look at the 10 most harmful health gadgets, see what you think...

Tags: gadgets health technology

8 Comments:

  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger alpa said…

    Hey Tracey !!

    You blog rocks!! Just wanted to share something with ya… one blogger to another…
    There is this amazing site that I came across where u can make money by sharing information…check it out here’s the link http://www.myndnet.com/login.jsp?referral=alpa83&channel=ER

    The coolest part is…every time ur information gets sold u get paid for it!!
    I signed it for it.. very cool stuff… u can also mail me at barot.alpa@gmail.com

    Cheers!
    Alpa

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey tracey

    The SnoreStopper has actually been acclaimed by several national TV channels here (ABC, Fox news live....). It's been proven to work - and I don't think it's very professional of anyone to claim "harmful" on something they haven't even seen... or touched. Good job on making a living repeating what others say without checking your sources.

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Anonymous g3n0tus said…

    nice posting tracey, keep to hard work okey ...

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work. general health Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    My homepage: www.prweb.com

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Appreciate thе recommendation. Will tгy it out.



    Hеrе is mу ρage - hydrolyze reviews

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thаnk you, I haѵе just bеen
    searching for іnformаtion аpproximаtely this subject for
    a while anԁ youгѕ іs the greatest Ι have founԁ οut till now.
    Ηowever, what in regaгds to the cоnсlusiοn?

    Arе you сertain concerning thе ѕupply?


    Here іѕ my ωebpage :: hydroxatone

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed!
    Extremely useful information specially the final part :
    ) I handle such information much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a
    long time. Thank you and good luck.

    My blog ... where to buy garcinia cambogia

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home